Newcast is a full service video production and ad agency in Braddon. Why go to 3 companies when you can come to one? ...
Our walk-in multi-camera studio is located on Lonsdale Street, Braddon. Newcast studios are for hire! ...
Newcast has a range of Live streaming packages. From simple streaming through to encrypted PPV and sponsors ad packs ...
Show the world your business with Newcast Video Ads. Uniquely targeted for YouTube, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. ...
More feature videos from the Newcast library
Prior to meeting Damien and the Newcast team I had been talking to a marketing specialist. We needed to create a video ad that targeted the right demographic. As for the look of the ad, very professional. To me it seems like a multimillion dollar company spent large amounts of resources to have it created, not a small business based in Canberra. Once its all completed and the right diagnostics are set, clients can start getting in touch with you and you just need to decide whether to up the spend with Youtube to increase the workload or dial the spend down as you are too busy.
Newcast provided an incredible and professional service for several of our national GovHack events. The live streaming was seamless with multiple angles mixed on the fly under some technically challenging conditions at times. The attention to detail and ability to make the events look so good has been very appreciated, particularly for our inaugural Red Carpet event last year. Many thanks to Damien and his team for working so closely with our organisers to make GovHack a truly national event.
I have found the service from Newcast when streaming my events to be efficient, seamless and of the highest quality. I have the greatest of confidence in their abilities to deliver and take care of every detail. The post-event feedback by way of statistics is another valuable service. They also saved my bacon when I gave them the wrong venue and they still managed to get there and stream my event ;)
Working with Newcast was a dynamic and collaborative process, resulting in a product of high quality that exceed our client’s expectations. The brief we put forward was complex with regard to technical information and a diverse stakeholder group. Newcast were able to respond with innovative recommendations and involved us in the creative process, allowing us to ensure our clients vision was realised. They were mindful of our client’s internal polices and aligned the product accordingly. Together, we were able to communicate an intricate process to our stakeholders, resulting in unprecedented levels of engagement. The team were friendly, patient and accommodating, and we look forward to working with them again.
Newcast are freaking awesome!
Newcast has played a key role in developing our story. Their style is collaborative, allowing us to be creative and develop the storylines but knowing when to pull us back to ensure that the end result fits with our brand. Being a global business we have had to source camera and sound teams in remote locations and Newcast has managed that process brilliantly – liaising with the overseas teams and ensuring they understand what we want. In creating our video around the Australian response to Ebola in West Africa, Newcast showed a deep understanding of what was needed to create stories that connected with a wide audience – the public, stakeholders, clients and the media.
- -What is accessible content and does my video need it?
- From December 2012 all Federal, State and Local Government bodies are required to adhere to single A accessibility standards. By the end of 2014 they must adhere to double A standards. What does this mean for non-Government businesses? Accessible video content allows users with impairments to access your content. With the aging of the population, 1 in 4 people will soon have some form of impairment. That's 1 in 4 people not being able to watch your video! At Newcast we recommend all businesses offer captions, audio descriptions and transcripts.
- -Why should I use video on my website?
- Video invites your clients to interact with your products and services. It raises your online profile via SEO to reach a truly global audience by allowing people to like and share. Unlike traditional mediums, online video is cheaper to produce, it can be viewed on your website or via social media sites and viewer metrics can be tracked so you can see exactly who has watched it. For more visit our FAQ page.
- -What is the difference between single and multi-camera streaming?
- The best way to describe the difference between using a single camera versus multiple cameras is simple: imagine watching your favourite sport on the TV with only one camera angle. Multiple cameras capture the entire event including the Q&A's. When streaming or recording your event, its important to think about your target audience and what they want to see. Watching the same angle all day long will become boring for most viewers, adding camera angles to your live stream gives your viewers something to watch. For more information about live streaming visit out FAQ's page